- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in a United States Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 1987 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. An “S” mint mark has been struck representing the San Francisco Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the 1987 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
There are no reviews yet.