Buy & Sell Gold Maples
Best Place To Buy & Sell Gold Maples In Denver, Colorado
From 1979 to 1982, Gold Maple Leafs contained .999 fine Gold but have always carried both investor and collector appeal due to their beauty and purity. Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world.
- Coins minted from 1979 to 1982 will contain 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and purity as well. Add this random year .999 fine Gold 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. All will be dated between 1979 and 1982.
There are no reviews yet.