- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes, all other quantities come in protective plastic packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metal IRAs
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value and year date.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf along with the weight and .9999 Silver fine purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian Government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule.
The 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf is popular for investors and collectors worldwide. Add this 1 oz Silver Coin to your cart today!
Silver Maple Leaf Series
Silver Maples are known for having a high Silver content of .9999 fine Silver. This valuable composition combined with the beautiful Canadian Maple Leaf design is enhanced by the reflective surface, making these Canadian coins exceptionally pleasing to the eye. First minted in 1988, there have been different designs for commemorative editions, but the Canadian Maple Leaf has always stayed the main focus. The maple leaf design is even used as a distinctive privy mark on multiple series provided by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The Royal Canadian Mint’s Security Features
Since 2015 The Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program has offered the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology, and is visible only under magnifhttps://www.apmex.com/royal-canadian-mints-bullion-dna-programication. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned, and recorded at the mint for future authentication, giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA. Every Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin dated 2018 and later now features MINTSHIELD Surface Protection, the world’s only proven technique for significantly reducing the appearance of white spots or “milk spots” on Silver bullion coins.