- 1863 CSA note in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- Face: Central vignette of the State Capitol at Nashville, TN. It also has a portrait of Alexander H. Stephens, who served as Vice President of the Confederacy.
- Back: Features “XX” the Roman numeral for twenty in the center. The number 20 flanks both sides.
- Cataloged as T-58. Hand-signed and serial numbered.
This note is a good example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War! Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note is not damaged as many CSA paper money issues are due to the quality of paper being used. These notes have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs. The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.