Buy & Sell One Ounce Gold Buffalo In Denver
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a modern rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed “Buffalo Nickel” design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913, with the text “Liberty”.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo, which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City in the early 1900s.
- Sovereign coin struck by the U.S. Mint and backed by the U.S. government.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
Dates on random year 1 oz Gold Buffalo coins will be of our choosing, determined by current stock on hand, and may or may not vary.
1 oz Gold Buffalo BU (Random Year)
Gold Buffalo coins have been produced by the United States Mint since 2006 after the passing of the American Buffalo Coin Act. The Gold Buffalo Coin obverse, or “heads” side, design was originally used on James Earle Fraser’s Indian Head nickel in 1913. Since this made the coin very popular with collectors, it has been used as a symbol for American currency ever since its initial release. The Gold Buffalo Coin reverse, or “tails” side, features an American Buffalo. The buffalo depicted is believed to be based on Black Diamond who lived at New York City’s Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century. Gold Buffalos are a Gold investment with high purity and Gold content, meaning they can be sold at a higher price than Gold prices themselves. Gold Buffalos also have beautiful designs that make them perfect for Gold collectors or Gold dealers to sell or buy from others who collect Gold items such as coins or bars.